A hotfix is out, 1.0.1a. It fixes the following issue:
- Fixed: Hail Mary runs would not complete correctly.
Greetings brave engineers! We've just released a small update for Fear Equation, bringing the game to version 1.0.1.
The focus of this patch is to address a number of important issues affecting the original release.
Here's the full list of changes in v1.0.1:
- Fixed: Certain modifiers from VIPs were not being applied correctly.
- Fixed: Extra checks to make sure the player wakes up at the start of the day.
- Fixed: A number of issues that made it possible to get stuck during the tutorial.
- Fixed: Location reports would not appear the first time a location was selected in LOC mode.
- Fixed: In some cases, fuel was not being distributed properly during world generation.
- Fixed: A lock-up bug when a Hail Mary run ended with no passengers returning.
- Fixed: Time acceleration sound effect would continue playing after normal time resumed.
- Fixed: Passenger life sign LEDs were not updating properly during a Hail Mary run.
- Tweak: Miscellaneous changes to the tutorial to make it easier to follow.
It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games may not be compatible between versions. Note to Mac OS X users:
You will need to install Mono in order to run the update. The latest version of Mono for OS X can be downloaded here
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - WINDOWS
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - MAC OS X