A new update is available for Fear Equation, bringing the game to v1.1.1.
This patch deals primarily with bugs affecting the current release, however, we have added a few new things to help you in your endeavours, such as marking previously searched areas on the map.
Here is the complete changelog for v1.1.1:
- Added: Completely and partially searched towns and areas are now marked on the map. If all locations have been searched, the town / area will have a cross through it. If partially searched, it will have a single stroke. Searched locations are now also struck through on the route plotting notepad.
- Added: Carriage console manual now contains symbols and blurbs for defenders, detractors and neutrals.
- Fixed: A problem with new passenger allocation after missions.
- Fixed: Several issues with leadership changes in carriages.
- Fixed: Extra checks to prevent sound from popping / turning off unexpectedly.
- Fixed: Extra checks to prevent blank passenger photos.
- Fixed: Extra checks for issues with Fearless / military movement.
- Fixed: A problem with the timing of message capsule reports.
- Fixed: On rare occasions, a passenger could be assigned the wrong portrait.
- Fixed: Food consumption rate in the carriage console manual was incorrect.
- Fixed: Message capsules cannot be opened anywhere but the middle section of the cabin.
- Fixed: Carriage numbers on order cards for passenger and cargo transfers will be disabled for carriages that are full.
- Tweak: The passenger dossier now closes automatically after completing a passenger transfer.
- Tweak: Passenger dots on projection wheels are now slightly closer to centre.
It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games may not be compatible between versions. Note to Mac OS X users:
You will need to install Mono in order to run the update. The latest version of Mono for OS X can be downloaded here
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - WINDOWS
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - MAC OS X