Games => Technical support => Deadnaut => Patch note archive => Topic started by: Logan on December 22, 2014, 03:59:55 PM
Deadnaut has been updated to v1.2.2. This is a minor update that fixes a few issues reported by players.
Here's the full changelog:
It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games are not compatible or supported between versions.
- Added: A help pop-up to clarify how auto-saving works and edited the "Save & exit game" button in the escape menu to read "Exit game". Note that saving functionality itself has not changed.
- Fixed: Power controllers will now always be placed in an accessible position.
- Fixed: A timing issue on certain Windows XP configurations that could cause the game to stop working correctly.
- Fixed: Horror animations should no longer occur between missions.
- Fixed: Interaction modes (pinging, projector, launchers, etc.) are now cancelled when Escape is pressed.
- Fixed: An issue where sound effects would continue playing after exiting the game.
- Fixed: The map help popup now refers to the correct key when explaining rotation shortcuts.
Note to Mac OS X users: You will need to install Mono in order to run the update. The latest version of Mono for OS X can be downloaded here (http://download.mono-project.com/archive/3.10.0/macos-10-x86/MonoFramework-MRE-3.10.0.macos10.xamarin.x86.pkg). Once Mono is installed, copy the update into the directory that contains "Deadnaut.app" (and not into the "Deadnaut.app" directory itself). Then start Terminal, navigate to the containing directory and type:
Where "XXX" is the number of the update. The program should then run and patch the required files.
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - WINDOWS (http://www.deadnaut.com/update?download=1)]
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - MAC OS X (http://www.deadnaut.com/update?download=2)]