frogsack

Author Topic: Other Games  (Read 5288 times)

zin_type

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Other Games
« on: September 30, 2013, 03:41:37 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of request for games where the focus is on fortification of a central hub kind of play or reclamation of a city or location ect ect... i'd LOVE to see this game have an expansion in this area however I see the bulk of the work directed twards the management of a small group of people over a short time frame and dealing with the relationships and the shock of OMG ZOMBIES!!! kind of situation... so here's to hoping... but in the mean time... might I suggest....

for the actual fort/scavange experience... Fort Zombie... it's a terribly buggy game... and graphics leave much to be desired ( 2/10 ) but if you MUST have a defendable fort where you manage multiple people and scavange the city for supplies to both feed/equip/ and defend others... it will get the job done... however you will have to over look idea that only 50% of your time you will be actually fighting zombies... and the other 50% fighting programming bugs....

as for a more polished reclaiming the city type of game... and virtually NO bugs... try Rebuild ... it's both android and pc... I believe the pc version is free to play... and it's def worth the buck or 2 on android if you fall in love... game play can get repetitive after a while..but that can be said about almost any game...

however.... that being said... don't abandon Zafehouse... I see SOOO much potential in an already AWESOME game... and the devs are very active in the community and listen to the desires of the public... so this game may very well take the bar for this genre and raise it 10X... as for now... it's in my top 3 fav zombie games... so we will see

zin_type

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Other Games
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:33:59 PM »
oh... and dead frontier.. mmo.. scavange... gain levels... buy better equipment or find better equipment in a 3d based city... but no fortification area of the game... more of a scavange/buy/sell/trade based game... gets old but fun in its own right

zin_type

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 01:28:36 PM »
Dear Zafehouse,

The time we've spent together has been wonderful and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

When I found you, I was looking for something that you were perfect for.  I put in ALOT of time with you, enjoying every minute.  I've also put in ALOT of time trying to help our relationship and improve the quality of time we spend together and loved every minute of that as well.

But I have to tell you something that is very difficult to say.

There's another game, and we've been spending a lot of time together lately, and well... I'm leaving you....  This is very hard to say, and it doesn't come easily.  This doesn't mean we wont see each other around.  Maybe one day we can try it again, and I'm all up for a fling now and then ( but you have to keep it hush hush )... But my heart belongs to another now...

All the gifts ( mods ) I have given you are yours... it wouldn't be right (work) for me to give them to anyone else and they were MADE for you ( literally ).  But I don't think there will be any more for a long while.

This doesn't mean my feelings for you have changed, you are an AWESOME game.  It just means that I've found someone else that better fits my needs right now.  I know you will make someone else as happy as you once made me.  But for now...

Goodbye,

Zin

ps. Her name is State of Decay... she's on steam... and WOW is all I can say.

Bodi

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 06:18:01 AM »
Granted... State Of Decay is great, but Zafehouse (as an Indie release) is a different kind of awesome. I play both and love them equally, as well as the new Deadnaut.... Keep kickin' out games like these and people will follow!

Anolol

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »
Love Zafehouse diaries like those here, not too many games like it.

archive
archive
archive
archive