Author Topic: Announcing Deadnaut!  (Read 7432 times)

David

• Developer
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Announcing Deadnaut!
« on: July 29, 2014, 06:12:34 PM »
Well hello there!

We're finally taking the wraps off our new project: DEADNAUT.

It's a squad-based tactical game, with a dash of horror and sci-fi. It's similar to Zafehouse: Diaries in some respects, but it has a stronger focus on tactics and management. If you like ZD, we think you'll like Deadnaut.

Check out the teaser site. It's still in active development and anything could change, but we're on track to release it in October. So head over and sign up for updates, follow us on Twitter, or watch the boards for news.

- Dave

Annoctatio

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Announcing Deadnaut!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:21:34 AM »
HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT HYPE!

The moment you mentioned the words "tactical", "squad based", "sci-fi" and "horror" you sold the game for me.
Super hyped already, even though there isn't much to go by! :3

Ardor

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 05:05:55 PM »
F-ing great guys!Cheers for you and keep up the good work.Looking forward for this gem!

ruzenqures

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 12:39:11 AM »
Good Luck. I belive you can come with good stuff.

MaruFrozen

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 02:39:54 PM »
Randomly came to see if zafehouse had updated and found this. I have to say now I'm pretty excited!

David

• Developer
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 08:40:59 PM »
Minor update: all is well, we're just waiting on the Australian Classification Board to give us a rating, and then we're good to go. Stay tuned.

CornishGH

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 05:47:29 AM »
When did you guys submit it? IIRC, with Zafehouse it was over a month before the classification board got back to you...

Romanul

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 06:40:59 AM »
So what happened?

CornishGH

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 07:52:34 AM »
So what happened?

They submitted it to the Australian Classification Board and that was the last we heard. Depending on when they submitted it, I might not hold my breath for a release in the immediate future. With Zafehouse they submitted it in mid-August and didn't release until late September.

David

• Developer
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2014, 05:47:41 PM »
Folks, we're just about ready to go. We'd like to do a final round of testing so we can tackle any immediate hardware problems. Check it out, every little bit helps.

Banjo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 02:14:08 AM »
How did I miss this?!

I knew you guys were (sadly) "done" with Zafehouse Diaries, but last I saw there was just a "teaser" website for this game. Can't wait to try the demo!

My first thought on reading the description was of those cool old "Deadshed" tactical squad test builds from long ago (I still think a zombie tactical squad-based strategy game would be cool) mixed with "totally-not-Space-Hulk"!  ;D

Regardless, since my second-favourite sub-genre in games and movies after "zombies" is "aliens vs marines"... I am definitely aboard for the ride!

lanaroady

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 10:23:46 PM »
F-ing great guys!Cheers for you and keep up the good work.Looking forward for this gem! redadair   https://www.redadair.com

All of the time you hit the planet are wrong ??

archive
archive
archive
archive