Author Topic: Thoughts on DLC  (Read 2676 times)

Zachula5

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Thoughts on DLC
« on: November 11, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »
I know you said you have stated that you guys are done developing Zafehouse, but have you ever thought of making a paid dlc, like a map maker, an event maker, and/or more events?
My friends and I have been hoping for a map maker since the game came out to recreate our small mountain town.

Banjo

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on DLC
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 01:45:04 AM »
I would definitely support this. While I hugely appreciate the support we got for many months after the game's release (Screwfly seriously put most other companies - AAA and indie - to utter shame with their updates), I'd be happy to pay if it meant getting a little more.

As an avid modder from the moment I got this game, I'd LOVE more options... a map maker would be absolutely wonderful, I agree.

That said, I'm just glad the devs are okay after that long silent period where rumors of unfortunate circumstances started to circulate! :(

Zachula5

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 01:32:57 PM »
It would also be great to be able to customize buildings and have bigger maps

Bodi

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 06:02:03 AM »
Agreed... on all, any DLC's would be fantastic but a build your own town/city or even multiple maps (ie; a road that would take you to the next town over) would be awesome.

SaturnFX

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 02:22:10 PM »
Actually, I think down the road, this needs to go into the 2.5d area.  There is a pretty great game out now called "This War Of Mine". I see that as a good starting as to where Zafehouse 2 should end up going.

As far as a DLC for this game...not really sure about that idea. Its been a good ride, but its time for SFS to focus on new things. Zafehouse isn't really getting many more new buyers, so, no need to keep dipping into a dry well...move on and up...and start planning for Z2 now that steam is noticing them.
“This is the way the world ends; not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door.”
― Amanda Hocking, Hollowland

Zachula5

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 01:51:25 PM »
I didn't care much for this war of mine, but I would really support a map editor for Zafehouse

SanfordQ

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 07:16:59 PM »
I'd love some new maps.

archive
archive
archive
archive