frogsack

Author Topic: Update?  (Read 3394 times)

dr_bicinium

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Update?
« on: July 04, 2015, 12:15:56 AM »
Hi!

I'm a bit worried to see no dev activity on this forum. What are you up to, guys? Can we have some news, even only to show that you are still alive? Deadnaut is a good game, and can become fantastic, so i hope you have some stuff planned.
And i still think that the possibility of remapping keybindings would be necessary, cause it's painful to play with a french keyboard for now... and actually, i don't play it a lot, even if i'd like to.
Thanks for the update, and keep up the good work!

Emetivore

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Update?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 11:37:56 AM »
First post!

Just registered to bump this post. I wrote you guys a great review on Steam, and am hoping that a patch is coming one day soon. Also, I would be stoked if you dropped a DLC on Steam!

Quiet

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 08:17:47 PM »
I would dearly love some modding capabilities, even if it means just altering files manually. It's a great game, I just want more to it.

Zai

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »
Bump!

This game is great!! I loved Zafe House as well!

How are you guys doing?

dr_bicinium

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 05:52:23 AM »
Hi there!

Sorry if my posts may seems a bit annoying, but it is because i like your game and i wanted to know if there was something planned to pursue it, adress some of the bugs and make some really useful changes.
I've just seen that you're on a new game, which explain why you're not really on the forum recently. I can understand that, but i just want to know if Deadnaut is going further or if it will be left as it is so you can work on your new one.
Again, sorry if i'm indelicate... it's not intended!

David

• Developer
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 04:09:28 PM »
Hello! Your posts aren't annoying at all, we just need to be more communicative.

It's difficult to split our time between new projects and existing ones (we're just two people), so at the moment we're focused on Fear Equation. As for Deadnaut, the engine is relatively easy to work with (compared to, say, Zafehouse), so future updates aren't out of the question.

dr_bicinium

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 11:23:23 PM »
Thanks a lot for the answer!

Ok, i hadn't figured you were only two, so yes, i get the point! ;) But if you have a little time for this annoying keymaping issue?.. Well maybe not, and it's ok, i understand! Should be one of the first thing to do, though, cause with a french keyboard, it's a real pain in the ***... :)
Very glad to see that Deadnaut has a future! Meanwhile, i wish you success for your new one!

archive
archive
archive
archive