frogsack

Author Topic: Request: Export mission data to HTML or TXT  (Read 2036 times)

doctorfrog

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Request: Export mission data to HTML or TXT
« on: November 27, 2015, 09:11:35 AM »
You have this great little automated storyteller and no way to share it. The ability to export a mission's details in a formatted HTML document, with chatlogs and ship logs, and with exported images (crew photos, death incident snapshots, ship designs), would be excellent. Failing that, how about exporting the logs in the form of text files?

Obviously this would not add greatly to the game's feature list, so I don't really expect it to be implemented, but given how immersive you've tried to make the game, I'm a little surprised there's no way to go back and re-read old mission logs outside of the game.

Cat Lady

• Survivor
  • Purrfect.
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Export mission data to HTML or TXT
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 01:49:00 AM »
Seconded. It buggers me why it is not available for Deadnauts, considering that you had it fully (and wonderfully) functional for ZD. Such thing, including viewport screenies for shootouts, injuries, objective completions and, obviously, deaths ;) would be awesome.

Not to mention, that it would help bloggers and game journalists ("Rock, Paper, Shotgun", anyone?) to write personal stories about Deadnaut gaming, helping to promote your game(s).

/Cat Lady

ZAToM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Export mission data to HTML or TXT
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 12:35:47 AM »
yes, i would love that too..
i think the store description sais something like "hard but rewarding"
first i thought.. what kind of "reward" should i get? i thought i have to start over without any bonusses..

but wow that completion scren with all the infos and logs was just so statisfieing, so "rewarding" :D

thats really really said that their is no way to save that screen an "previously completed campaigns" or something like that.. (with the option to delete if it gets too much^^)

archive
archive
archive
archive