frogsack

Author Topic: bug - starting area unreachable.  (Read 1182 times)

Stormchyld

• Survivor
    • View Profile
bug - starting area unreachable.
« on: December 08, 2015, 08:28:30 PM »
So i started a custom engineer, it seems like if i just start the game i often only get two passengers from the flair, and for now i want to stick to five if possible. ;)

I did this once in the 100 build, but this latest attempt occurred in the 200 build. If you plot a route to a place that your location flag is already on (I assumed i was just outside of the point of interest.) You never actually reach that location. The first time i did this, i would check every night, and the date would move one more day out. I ended up using all my fuel and became stuck there. When i tried to break in with the two people i had, i got as far as starting the mission, and then they never moved. An alarm blaired, and the two dots just held still, till i exited the game. During this instance, i got down to 2 fuel and wanted to see if i could make it past where i had rotued. There were two points of interested on right after another, one where i started, and one just past. I had just enough fuel on the slow speed to make it to that destation. The night before we would reach it, i went to sleep, and never woke up. That is to say the screen went black and never came back. I could exit the game, but that was it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:44:51 AM by Logan »

Logan

• Developer
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: bug - starting area unreachable.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 09:56:10 PM »
Yep, that's definitely bug, cheers. We've knocked it down in the current build.

archive
archive
archive
archive