Author Topic: Every third fear is to scary for me?  (Read 1810 times)

Stormchyld

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Every third fear is to scary for me?
« on: December 09, 2015, 05:19:21 AM »
It seems like anytime one of my playthroughs has three fears occur, the third one gets stuck in a black screen before it loads. Each time i was hit with two fear attacks, sometimes the same, sometimes not. Then as i went to sleep expecting a third nightmare, the screen went black and never came back. I don't remeber all the fears. I think one was hell twice, this last one was soldiers then hell. Obviously i never see the third one. Its also possible that my crew gets wiped out, this last one seemed really likely. I had been hit with soldiers, and was trying to prepare for that, when i picked up two new passengers. They somehow shifted me from one extreme to another, and walked right into hell, killing three of my people, and leaving the others wounded. I didn't know if i was going to walk out of the third one if it hit, because i didn't have defences for it, just a structural upgrade, that didn't do much to protect against the soldiers.

The game is addictive though. This is my third attempt tonight, today, im not sure what time it is. ;)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:44:32 AM by Logan »

Logan

• Developer
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Every third fear is to scary for me?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 08:51:32 PM »
Hey Stormchyld, glad you're enjoying it! :)

Quick question: When you go to sleep at the end of the day, do you press ESC or TAB to fall asleep quickly?

Stormchyld

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Every third fear is to scary for me?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 07:15:50 PM »
I use tab to get to the guard phase and then i use f4 i think it is, to put me near the bed, and then i manually click the bed.

archive
archive
archive
archive