Fear Equation has just been patched to v1.1.0!
This update marks our first Nightmare Pack, featuring five completely new terrors for you to protect your passengers from:
- Old Daisy: She died cold and alone. She won’t be forgotten again.
- Infected: Control the contagion or injuries will spread through the train.
- Rewind: Can revert structures to a previous state - and may also completely cure passengers.
- The Carnival: The circus is in town... whether you like it or not.
- Pods: They seem harmless enough, but they really get under the skin.
We've also added the ability for players to change key bindings for the important inputs in the game, including time acceleration and movement. v1.1.0 also contains a number of tweaks, fixes and improvements that should make venturing into the fog all the more pleasurable.
We'll, as pleasurable as menacing, post-apocalyptic weather can get.
Here is the complete changelog for v1.1.0:
- Added: Five new nightmares: Old Daisy, Infected, Rewind, The Carnival and Pods.
- Added: Key rebinding. It is now possible to reconfigure the keys for time acceleration, cabin area jumping and movement via the main menu options.
- Fixed: Additional checks to make sure the player wakes up at the start of the day.
- Fixed: A font issue with the calendar on certain system configurations.
- Fixed: Passengers were not being assigned their portraits on game load.
- Fixed: Sometimes the jump shortcuts would fail to work correctly.
- Fixed: Healed injuries not being saved correctly.
- Fixed: Text overflow issue with recent missions on the computer.
- Fixed: Unread radio broadcasts being reported incorrectly.
- Fixed: Some fears not responding to carriage attack pulses. This was purely a visual issue.
- Tweak: Jump shortcuts for carriage control and the computer now "zoom" you into these stations automatically.
- Balance: Structural upgrades now prevent the train from being destroyed if it is at a complete stop during a military attack.
It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games may not be compatible between versions. Note to Mac OS X users:
You will need to install Mono in order to run the update. The latest version of Mono for OS X can be downloaded here
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - WINDOWS
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - MAC OS X