Fear Equation v1.2.0 has arrived!
Patch v1.2.0 includes our second Nightmare Pack, which introduces five new nocturnal enemies to defend your train against:
- Poppet: He loves a good show. Disappoint him and you’ll never live it down.
- Mad: They want to mash your prefrontal cortex with a swizzle stick.
- Enraged: Your passengers won’t wait until the next uprising before they murder each other.
- Prisoners: We packed the prisons until they burst...
- Drowning: What will you do when the water fills your carriage?
And that's not all! We've also added fresh Custom Engineer modifiers so you can configure the game further. There's quite a few, so why not fire up the new version and check them out?
For the curious, all of v1.2.0's changes can be found below:
- Added: Five new nightmares: Poppet, Mad, Enraged, Prisoners and Drowning.
- Added: Many new Custom Engineer modifiers.
- Added: A clear profile button when a Custom Engineer is selected on the Custom Game screen.
- Fixed: Uprisings now skip over empty carriages.
- Fixed: Checks to prevent capsules from floating in the receive tube.
- Fixed: Changes to address blank portraits issue.
- Fixed: Audio tweaks to address sound issues.
- Fixed: Fragile modifier reduces all damage dampening.
- Fixed: Cargo items on full carriages now save and load correctly.
- Fixed: Build orders for multiple defenses use the correct number of resources.
It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games may not be compatible between versions. Note to Mac OS X users:
You will need to install Mono in order to run the update. The latest version of Mono for OS X can be downloaded here
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - WINDOWS
[DOWNLOAD UPDATE - MAC OS X